Exchange Server Recovery Software
Repair Exchange EDB database with Exchange recovery software
To ensure smooth email communication around the organization, It is mandatory to setup an effective email communication medium. The combination of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook suffices the need of flawless email communication across the network. Email account created on MS Outlook without MS Exchange Server is called POP3 email account configured by ISP. Exchange Administrators create email accounts on Exchange environment to work well with Outlook.
MS Exchange Server not only serves easy email communication but also stores calendar, journals, contacts, tasks, appointments, meeting schedules, alarms and other elements. Everything goes well until MS Exchange Server works properly. When it goes down or crashes or virus attacks, the entire communication system gets affected badly. All important emails, meeting schedules, alarms and contact information become inaccessible when any uncertain issue hits Exchange Server. Such situations demand quick and efficient recovery of emails from the corrupted Exchange database to avoid tremendous data loss.
To avoid the consequence of Exchange disaster, one best method is to create backups. As data can be restored from the old backups, the chance of losing precious files after data disaster is reduced. Nevertheless, sometimes, people forget to create or maintain the backup, hence face Exchange disaster. However, there are some in-built data recovery tools available, but they may fail in severe database corruption. To recover Exchange data completely, one has to use effective Exchange database repair mechanism that can successfully repair exchange mailbox.
The MS Exchange Server files that are more prone to corruption are:
- Dir.edb file: It stores all information of mailbox names and connectors.
- Pub1.edb file: A rich text database file which stores email messages, message headers, and text attachments in public folder tree.
- Priv1.edb file: It results into loss of stored private information like user mailboxes, emails, address book, journals, calendars, appointments, notes, schedules etc from the user mailboxes.
Exchange recovery software is specially designed to repair Exchange Server database files including dir.EDB, pub1.EDB and priv1.EDB. After successful recovery of Exchange database files, all items of user mailbox are retrieved and are displayed in tree like structure. The user can easily select the required items and save in PST file at desired locations. The PST file so created with recovered data becomes accessible in Outlook.
Distinct features of Exchange database recovery software tool are:
- Efficient in repairing corrupted and damaged .edb database file
- Retrieves user mailboxes from the inaccessible .edb file
- Recovers emails and other items from the user mailboxes for a specific user
- Embeds the intelligent facility to migrate the recovered files directly to the Live Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Effortless migration of EDB files to Public folders and Archive Mailboxes
- Restores Exchange data in new .PST file which becomes readable with MS Outlook
- Proficient in simultaneous recovery of EDB mailboxes and reliable in storing these mailboxes to either in Outlook PST form or Productive Exchange Server
- Recovers emails from encrypted files
- Ensures email recovery from password protected files
- Save the recovered items in HTML, MSG (Unicode/ANSI), RTF, Text, and EML formats.
- Recovers email properties such as To, From, Subject, CC, Bcc, Sent
- Restores complete formatting of recovered emails with attachments and images.
- Repairs public database folders i.e., pub1.EDB
- Possess an excellent Ask for EDB Version facility that expertly engages user to select the EDB file version before facilitating the perfect EDB recovery.
Repair Exchange Server database and get back the data which was inaccessible to you.
Kernel for Exchange server - A Boon for Exchange Administrators