Exchange Server Recovery Software
Repair EDB Files with Exchange Recovery Software
MS Exchange Server and Outlook play a great role in facilitating smooth email communication in many enterprises. However, EDB file corruption and other Exchange errors can disturb the functioning of Exchange and Outlook, stopping the email communication completely or partially. This can happen due to Exchange crashes, virus attacks, or some user errors. The situation is alarming for organizations that rely on Exchange for its important business communication.
Exchange stores its user data in EDB files and allows users to access emails and other mailbox items through their email client. Though EDB files can be backed up, many organizations do not do it due to many practical difficulties. Even if there are backups, old backups cannot be of much use for recovering data. In all these situations, organizations have to use a good Exchange recovery tool to reinstate their Exchange email communication system. Kernel for Exchange Server is a user-friendly tool that is designed to help them repair Exchange databases in a flawless manner. So, enterprises from all over the world choose this tool to repair Exchange mailbox.
The MS Exchange Server files that are more prone to corruption are:
- Dir.edb file: It stores all information of mailbox names and connectors.
- Pub1.edb file: It stores information on public folders.
- Priv1.edb file: It stores information like user mailboxes, emails, address book, journals, calendars, appointments, notes, schedules, etc. from the user mailboxes.
Kernel for Exchange Server repair Exchange Server database, recovers user data from corrupt EDB files and saves it to a PST file, Exchange Server, or Office 365 helping the organization to revive the email communication at the earliest. The advanced features and options of this Exchange Recovery software facilitates quick and need-based recovery of user mailboxes even in extreme conditions of EDB file corruption.
Distinct features of Exchange database recovery software tool are:
- Repairs corrupted and damaged Exchange database files
- Retrieves user mailboxes from the inaccessible .edb file
- Recovers emails and other items from all or specific user mailboxes
- Migrates recovered mailboxes directly to the Live Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Effortless migration of EDB files to Public folders and Archive Mailboxes
- Restores Exchange mailboxes to PST files, which then can be imported in Outlook
- Proficient in simultaneous recovery of multiple mailboxes
- Recovers emails with UNICODE characters of multiple languages
- Performs email recovery ensuring complete data integrity
- Save the recovered items in HTML, MSG (Unicode/ANSI), RTF, Text, and EML formats.
- Recovers email properties such as To, From, Subject, Cc, Bcc
- Retains email formatting unaltered, and restores emails with attachments & images
- Offers email filtration based on item type & date range
- Equipped with ‘Ask for EDB Version’ to provide the EDB file version
- Possess an excellent Ask for EDB Version facility that expertly engages user to select the EDB file version before facilitating the perfect EDB recovery.
Repairs Exchange Server database and brings back the inaccessible mailboxes.
Kernel for Exchange server - For quick & error-free Exchange recovery